Cashmyguns Reviews - Web i have bought a few high end firearms from guns.com in past and the service was and still is impressive. They were a pleasure to work with. Sold my m1 carbine to these folks. 1000$ gun you're lucky to get 150$ from local. Sometimes it's not the platform. Has anyone used them before? Do they offer fair value for your frearms? Web bill bennett recommends cash my guns.com. Legit company, but they'll offer you less than you'd get from even a pawn shop. Web cash my guns is located in reno, nevada and is a subsidiary of d4 media corp. I have been around guns all my life. It’s great to see there is still companies that have great employees and. Gosh what locals shops buy for i might as well keep them. Quick, easy, and professional from start to finish. Web i have used cashmyguns twice now.

Marlin19SPumpActionShotgun Cash My Guns

Legit company, but they'll offer you less than you'd get from even a pawn shop. Web i hear they try to rob you. I got another quote from guns.com and they offered $1300, which is what i paid for it (minus the cerakote job). Web when your gun is received at our facility, cashmyguns.com does a simple but thorough inspection of it. Do they offer fair value for your frearms?