Airalo Review Reddit - I used airalo in germany (munich & frankfurt airports) as well as in spain & gibraltar. This application is compatible with ios and android. I strongly recommend airalo because i’ve been using it since 2021, and my experience is positive. I just got back from a month in germany and used airalo. Have used them for canada and turkey and have been impressed both times. They had no sympathy whatsoever for my situation. I haven’t had a single issue in the 3 weeks i’ve been travelling. It worked fine and i had no problems. I read reviews about this & it looks like a good deal. It will save you time and money, allowing you to travel anywhere with peace of mind. It worked great on my spouse's google pixel 5. I got the 30 day 5gb germany esim for €15. Then when i took an unexpected 3 day trip to. It is so good and was real easy to install. I just returned from 2 weeks in spain.

Home Arcade Gaming Options GetConnected

Overall thoughts having reliable internet access while traveling abroad is important to me, and using an airalo esim is an easy and affordable way to stay. “ airalo is a leading provider of prepaid esim plans for tourists and business travellers to more than 190 countries around the world. It also serves as a store. During the turkey travel there was an issue. I strongly recommend airalo because i’ve been using it since 2021, and my experience is positive.